What You’ll Need:
- Eggs, hard-boiled or, if you want to save them for future useblown eggs.
- Clear adhesive dots (find these in the scrapbooking aisle of your local craft store).
- Microfine glitters and/or colored sugars.
- A pen, pencil or marker.
- A small, soft-bristled paintbrush.
- Several sheets of paper.
How to Do It:
- Use your pen or pencil to make marks on the egg where you want your dots to be placed.
- Place your adhesive dots on the marks, and remember not to place your egg on any surfaces, because the adhesives will stick it a table, plate, towel, etc.
- Place a piece of paper under your egg, and sprinkle glitter (or kid-friendly colored sugar) all over it.
- Brush off the excess with a paintbrush.