Making of a Braided Bracelet
1) 3 colors of the hair wrap yarn or colored yarn
3) Beads - optional
- Make sure you have enough yarn for your arm to slip on and off the bracelet and make sure you have yarn at the top before the knot. Tie a knot at the top of the yarn to hold the strands together.
- You can hold the strings in your mouth while you braid or tape the beginning of the bracelet to a table to hold it still while you braid.
- Braid the string and when you are almost at the end tie the two ends together.
- Experiment. What would it look like if you added 3 beads?
Note: Make sure you take your parents' help while creating the crafts and that applies for all the crafts that are given in this section.
Back to Crafts Main