This amazing origami frog really jumps. When you're done making this amazing frog, you can have a frog jumping contest or measure how far you can make your frog jump.
A piece of paper
Markers or crayons
1. Start by making a square piece of paper. To start making the square, fold one corner of a piece of paper over to the adjacent side.
2. To finish making the square, cut off the small rectangle, forming a square (which is already folded into a triangle).
3. Open up the triangle into a square. Fold the opposite edges together, then unfold. Repeat using the other edges. Open it up into a square again.
4. Fold each of the four corners to the center point.
5. Fold each of the two top edges to the center line.
6. Fold the triangle at the bottom upwards.
7. Fold each of the bottom two corners to the middle of the bottom edge.8. Fold the bottom portion upwards (along the dotted line).
9. Give your frog a head by folding a small part of the upper point downwards. Draw two eyes, and your frog is done.
10. To make your frog jump, push down on the "X" and slide your finger away from the frog.