1) Shoe box lid or cereal box with front panel cut off
3) White paper
4) Liquid paint
- Protect your work area with newspaper.
- Lay a sheet of white paper in the shoe box lid. To make a lid use an empty cereal box, cut the front panel away. If the paper is too big for your lid, you will have to trim it.
- Dip a marble in the paint.
- Put the marble in the lid and gently lift the lid and tilt it back and forth and side to side.
- The marble will make a cool design of paint across the paper. Do this until you are pleased with the effect.
- You can use multiple colors of paint. It is best to allow the first color to dry before beginning with the next.
Back to Crafts Main