1. During 1914, the first coast to coast telephone line was introduced.
2. With more than 18,000 vacuum tubes, the first digital computer, called ENIAC, was developed in the year 1946.
3. In 1829, the typewriter was invented.
4. Automatic dishwasher was invented in 1889.
5. Louis Cartier had invented the wristwatch in 1904.
6. With ignition keys, the car was made for the first time in 1949.
7. More than 6000 pieces of ‘space junk’ have fallen out of orbit since 1959 and some of them have also had hit the surface of the earth.
8. The highest temperature on Earth was recorded in Libya in 1922 and it was 136 degree F (58 degrees Celsius).
9. -128.9 degrees F was the lowest temperature ever recorded on Earth in 1983 in Antarctica.
10. During 1805, Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, had introduced the word “biology” for the first time.
11. In 1876 the phone was invented and music was sent down a telephone line for the first time.
12. J. P. Lemiere in 1825 had discovered the first binocular telescope.
13. Amateur operators were responsible behind inventing the single sideband and frequency modulation for the first time in early 1930s.
14. Philo Farnsworth was the first person to transmit a television image which comprised of 60 horizontal lines in 1927.
15. The French man, namely Joseph Cugnot, had invented the first car long back in 1769.
Try out the other sections