1. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life to the fullest so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying!
2. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
3. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
4. A careless word may kindle a strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. A lovely word may heal and bless.
5. Always put yourself in other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person too.
6. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never saying a word and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
7. May you have...Enough happiness to make you sweet
Enough trials to make you strong
Enough sorrow to keep you human
And enough hope to make you happy.
8. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
9. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But we often look so long at the closed door, that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.
10. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.