Spooktacular Halloween Quiz
Select your answers and check your score.
All Halloween Quiz Questions
- What day is Halloween celebrated?
- Which vegetable was originally used for carving Jack-o'-Lanterns?
- What do you say on Halloween when you ring someone's doorbell for treats?
- What do you call a group of witches?
- In which country did the tradition of Halloween originate?
- What spooky creature transforms into a bat in Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula"?
- Which famous candy is often given out on Halloween and comes in different flavors like grape, orange, and strawberry?
- What is the name of the friendly ghost in the Casper the Friendly Ghost series?
- What is the traditional Halloween activity of carving faces into pumpkins called?
- What do vampires drink to survive?
- Which ancient Celtic festival is believed to have influenced Halloween?
- What costume is often associated with witches and has a tall, pointed hat?
- What is a group of crows called?
- Which classic Halloween movie features a friendly skeleton named Jack Skellington?
- Which mythical creature is said to rise from the dead and suck the blood of the living?
- What is the term for the fear of Halloween?
- Which candy is often associated with Halloween and is shaped like a peanut-flavored taffy in orange and black wrappers?
- In the Harry Potter series, what is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the Sorcerer's Stone?
- What is the name of the famous Halloween poem by Edgar Allan Poe?
- What color is associated with Halloween, often seen in decorations, costumes, and candies?