What You’ll Need:
- Eggs, a basic egg-dying kit or homemade dyes.
- Freezer paper.
- Blue painters tape.
- Shaped paper punches (found in craft stores).
How to Do It:
- Cut your freezer paper into strips that are roughly the same width as your painters tape and attach the tape to the shiny side of the paper.
- Punch out your shapes from this paper/tape combo.
- Peel the paper off your "stickers" and place them on your eggs.
- Submerge in your dye, allow the eggs to dry and then, peel off the stickers.